This site requires Cookies. Please enable Cookies in your browser before proceeding.
- No refunds or exchanges between nights will be granted.
- Ticket prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- No physical ticket will be issued – the email you receive is your only ticket and receipt.
- All shows (including RIO theatre) are ALL AGES. Under 19's at the RIO Theatre shows will be directed to the upper balcony where there is no alcohol permitted.
- Children's tickets are for children 16 years and under
- Each ticket purchased may only be used by one person.
- Discounts, where applicable, must be applied at the time of purchase. Discount codes and bulk discounts cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Should Festival Management allow a refund or exchange for any reason, and the resulting ticket package would attract a lower discount than the original package, the patron must pay in the difference. Any such refund or exchange will have a processing fee of the greater of five dollars per ticket, and one third of the ticket price.
- Tickets are for “open seating” with no reservation of specific seats or groupings of seats being possible.
- No outside food, drink, or alcohol is permitted in any Festival venue.
- Smoking and the use of drugs is strictly forbidden in all Festival venues.
- Festival management and theatre staff reserve the right to refuse entry to, and the right to eject, any person appearing to be intoxicated in any manner, or behaving in a rowdy, rude, or otherwise unacceptable manner. This specifically includes any attempt to enter the theatre without having purchased a ticket or the attempt to use a ticket for whose class the patron is not eligible. Refusal for any of these reasons will result in forfeit of the ticket or tickets purchased, with no refund or compensation, and may result in refusal of future tickets.
- Proof of age may be required before any person is admitted under a children’s ticket, or before admitting any person to an area subject to any other age restriction.